3 Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size cubes
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp of brown sugar (organic)
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg
Pinch of ground ginger
Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a small baking dish with cooking spray.
- Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into bite size cubes and place in the baking dish.
- Melt butter in the microwave and pour over the potatoes along with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
- Add more sugar or cinnamon if desired.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 60 minutes*