With the bumper crop of zucchini that we are receiving this year, it's nice to have this delicious recipe on hand!
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp salt
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup butter
2 cups of granulated sugar
3 free-range eggs
1/2 cup milk
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, as well as the vanilla, and beat well. Add the milk and stir.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon).
- Stir dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Add the shredded zucchini and mix until combined.
- Bake for 1 hour.