So fast and healthy it'll become a staple in your house!
12 ounces firm tofu, cut into 2 cm cubes
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp chili sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2 oz egg noodles
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 head of pak choi
1 red pepper, deseeded and cubed
6 spring onions, cut into 5 cm lengths
Handful of fresh snow peas
1 tbsp cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- Marinate the tofu with the soy, chilli sauce and sesame oil.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to the pan.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, then add the tofu. Fry for 2-3 minutes until golden. Tip into the pan of noodles.
- Cut off the pak choi leaves and chop the stems on a slant. Add the stems to the wok with the pepper, spring onions, and cashew nuts and stir fry for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Return the noodles and tofu to the wok. Throw in the pak choi leaves.
- Toss and divide between plates.